Purchase & Logistics Manager
з/п не указана
Are you the one we are looking for: the passionate professional in Purchasing & Logistic work and ready for new opportunities?
At Konecranes Russia we are in an exciting phase of new effective processes and approaches development. If you are dedicated to strategic development and management of purchase and logistics team and processes helping businesses to succeed, join us. You would have a small team to head but a large network of energized development professionals to work with.
As Purchase & Logistics Manager you would
- Business and process alignment with Corporate Policies and active cooperation with BA´s Purchasing and Logistics functions.
- Implement best practices in Purchasing and Logistics processes and authority levels.
- Implement regular tendering process for supply contracts.
- Ensure the businesses manage to optimal stock levels and minimize working capital.
- Ensure optimum mix of in-house and third-party services to minimize cost of delivery whilst ensuring high level, consistent customer experience regardless of channel.
- Develop and implement appropriate mid and long-term plan for logistics and purchasing to accommodate future business growth.
- Manage the Logistic processes, build relationship with Corporate counterparts, transport companies, customs brokers, certification companies, authorities etc. to ensure smooth cooperation and on-time deliveries.
- Planning and procurement of direct and indirect materials and services. Develop supplier and subcontractor networks together with BA`s and BO.
- Release and maintain purchase instructions, centralized purchasing, orders and contracts, including training and support of the employees responsible for purchases in BA`s and BO.
- Evaluate and improve the performance of vendors on regular basis.
- Continual improvement process and cost reduction initiatives.
- Inventory control and inventory management at warehouse.
- Coordination for inbound and outbound logistics.
You probably have
- Deep experience of purchasing processes and techniques.
- Broad logistics experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Russian, written and spoken.
- Experience of working with technical purchase and heavy equipment logistics would be desirable.
- Strong with ethical behavior, live and breathe the Code of Conduct.
- Able to operate at a strategic and operational level.
- Able to inspire and lead others effectively.
• We want you to be successful with us. We offer you an opportunity to implement and develop best practices in Purchasing and Logistics processes and good compensation package as well.
Interested? You are warmly welcomed to apply via link "Apply".