HR Coordinator (English)
з/п не указана
What do we offer?
Would you like to join Grundfos and feel the pioneer spirit as you help make our relatively new HR Service Centre a success? Then we welcome you into a dynamic HR environment where you get the opportunity to work globally and develop a broad HR profile. You become part of a service minded and highly skilled team with plenty of room for knowledge sharing and development.
We have 4 HR shared service centres: in South America, Denmark, Hungary and China.
Together with a large team, you will be part of ensuring a great experience for the global colleagues who contact us daily. We provide them with professional, consistent HR support – with focus on user service, guidance and always with a smile. This entails handling several administrative HR tasks in connection to HR records keeping for Grundfos production and sales companies in Russia as well to other international projects.
You refer to our HR Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary.
What is the job about?
Key responsibility is to provide general HR support to the Grundfos employees via front and back office tasks and assist with the HR Service Center team to the Supervisor:
- HR Administration for Russian companies such as filling, updating staff list organogram, administration of absences, reconciliation and record keeping of leaves, new hires and organizational changes and other HR related administrative activities;
- Attending to daily HR queries from management and staff;
- Ensure personnel files are up to date, core documents are in place and regularly updated according to labor law and company policies;
- Working in-depth with more HR processes at expert level;
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders;
- Go-to person for other team members in cases of questions, issues, escalation or other queries.
Part of your time will be spent working front office answering phone calls from colleagues based on several locations worldwide. In connection to front office shifts, you can expect to work different hours between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Your job will also consist of back office tasks where you get more time to work in depth and specialize within one or more HR areas (e.g. within contract administration, labour relations and employment law ).
What do you need to apply?
- As a person, you are service-minded and go that extra mile to provide a great user experience. You are ready to be part of an evolving dynamic environment while you maintain structure and discipline in your work.
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience working with HR disciplines at an operational level.
- You have experience from a similar setup (Shared Service Context) and have a passion for processes within administration and business support.
- You have a knack for working with HR systems and strong knowledge of 1C 8.3. Knowledge of SAP is a big plus.
- Fluent Russian, good English level is a must.
What we offer?
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused Danish organization culture
- Training opportunities
- Being a member of a truly global team
- Location: Leshkovo , Moscow region (10 minutes by car from MKAD, Novorizhskoe highway). Corporate buses from Krasnopresnenskaya / Barrikadnaya, Strogino, Shukinskaya, Krasnogorsk, nakhabino, Pavlovskaya Sloboda, Istra
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.